background

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Pretty Pink Hearts Winners.


WOW!!!  Once again I want to thank each and every one of you
that entered our 'Pretty Pink Hearts' challenge!
Winners have been voted on by the Design Teams
and I have to say again...
ALL were gorgeous and it was a very, very hard decision!

I first want to give two honorable mentions to two fabulous
young designers that entered our challenge and that would be
nine year old Nina with her beautiful card.



and eleven year old Annie with her beautiful card.
Thank you girls, it was a pleasure having you join us
with your lovely shaker cards!!



The Design  Teams have chosen for the 
Top 3









Beautiful creations .....please grab your Top 3 badge from the sidebar.


Winner of the challenge is 


  
Congratulations!!!  Please take your winners badge from our sidebar.!!

With a random draw, winner of the Cottage Cutz die is


 #62  Mema's Crafts with her gorgeous card below.
 Please email your address to dianegreghov@att.net
and I will get your die shipped ASAP.


Thank you all for joining us at the Double D Challenge blog
and I hope you will all come back tomorrow for a new challenge
and another prize being offered that you won't want to miss.
Team Darlene is going to knock your socks off with beautiful inspiration
and a super easy and fun challenge...hope to see you there!!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards. Gongrats to the winner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all! Pink is my favourite colour! I love all of these gorgeous projects! The junior crafters did an awesome job too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the winners! Beautiful creations!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm honored to be one of the Top 3--thank you so much! Beautiful cards by everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a wonderful surprise! Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your top 3! I am really honoured and I will display your badge proudly! Congrats to the other winners as well, gorgeous makes by all! See you again soon. Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for recognizing my card in the top 3! What a surprise! I am happy and honored! Congrats to all winners! Beautiful projects!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my!! What a pleasant surprise to see my card selected as a winner. I am so excited and am going to email you now with my address. Congrats to all the winners and a big YAHOO to your young crafters. They did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete