background

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Red & White Winners

FANTASTIC!
What fabulous Red & White creations you all have shared with us!
It just keeps getting harder and harder to choose our
favorites.  With that said, it's time to share with you the
design team's choice for Top 3 and Winner.

(Further down the post you will see who was chosen 
the RANDOM winner of the prize pack.)

The Design Team choices for TOP 3 are:









Beautiful creations ladies!
CONGRATULATIONS!
Please be sure to grab your TOP 3 badge from our sidebar.


Winner of the challenge is



Congratulation Judy!
Please be sure to take your Winner's Badge from our sidebar 
to display proudly on your blog!


**  DRUM ROLL PLEASE! **

Via Random.org, 
the winner of the Cheery Lynn Designs die is




Congratulations Verna!!
I will be notifying you via email and you will have 7 days to
reply back with your snail mail address.

Thanks everyone for joining us at the Double D Challenge Blog.
We hope you'll come back tomorrow when Team Diane will have a new challenge 
and a new PRIZE being offered that you won't want to miss.

COME JOIN IN THE FUN!!!  WE'LL BE WATCHING FOR YOU!!


6 comments:

  1. Congratulations ladies! And thank you so much for choosing my creation in your top three! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great challenge that was and I am so lucky to win that die. I know a lot of kitty lovers so that will be well used I am sure. Thanks so much. And, all the picks you posted did such wonderful artwork on their designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thank you for my Top 3 pick! Many congrats to the other winners too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, I'm so honored to have won this challenge. It was so much fun, thanks for picking me the winner!!

    ReplyDelete